Widely used in Factory, Office, Workshop, Warehouse, Restaurant, Logistics Center Exhibition Hall, Gymnasium, Supermarket.
1. Model Name: EV-U100W Type A
2. Mean Well HBG driver or SOSNE Power
This high bay light delivers 14,400 lumens at only 120 watts of consumption and is backed up by a 5-year manufacturers warranty allowing you to rest assured that quality has not been compromised to achieve output. Easily replaces HID 250-400W on ceilings under 25 feet.
Multiple voltage input ranging from 100-277V with no special wiring requirements and comes equipped with 0-10V dimming compatibility which allows for use with 0-10V lighting controls such as motion, occupancy sensors, and daylight sensors. If dimming is not needed simply do not use the additional dimming wires and leave them capped off.
This product has been independently certified to meet the specifications it claims by an organization called Design Lights Consortium. The DLC (as it is commonly referred to) maintains a list of products that are held to their high standards of quality and efficiency called the QPL or Quality Products List. Items listed within the DLC QPL have met the requirements set forth by Design Lights Consortium in order to remain on the QPL List. UL and cUL product certification is available as well.
Excellent Heat Management：
The entire body of this fixture is designed to act as a heat sink allowing for excellent air flow over maximum surface area dissipating heat quickly and effectively which maximizes the lifespan and lumen output.
Savings Beyond The Power Bill：
UFO rated 50,000 hour maintenance-free life. With this light, you will achieve 70% of the initial lumen output up to 50,000 hours. This not only saves you money in utility costs but this also eliminates costly maintenance expenses.
Multiple mounting options：
The included mounting bracket is fully adjustable and has a ½ inch hole which could allow this fixture to be mounted to a threaded rod. If you don’t want to use the mounting bracket then you may also use the included eye hook and simply hang the fixture from a chain.
• Only offer 3 year’s or 5 year’s warranty or any other warranty period specified in the contract for the product from the date of purchase:
• Invoice or shipment bill is required to claim the warranty.
• The warranty policy only requires manufacturer to repair the defective product or send a substitute for replacement.
• Installation labor, electricity cost and other related costs will not be covered by the manufacturer warranty policy.
• Warranty doesn’t cover the defect caused by inappropriate use, especially if directions of the instructions for use are not observed, normal abrasion as well as failures which affect the value or use of the product insignificantly.