Lithonia Lighting has developed a low cost but very safe and durable emergency light that is needed in just about every application including warehouses, hospitals, apartments, office spaces and more. Pairing this emergency light with your red or green emergency exit light is a must.
– Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
– Track and Swivel heads gives full range of motion to point the light where your path needs it
– Multi Volt Capable: 120 or 277V
– Two 1W LED lamp heads
– 8 LEDs per head, totaling 16 LEDs
– LED Lifespan is 10 Years
– Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery
– 90 minutes of emergency illumination
– Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
– Battery fully recharges within 24 hours of use
– Universal J-box pattern allows for easy installation
– Suitable for wall mounting only
– Injection molded with a simple snap-fit design for easy installation
– Made of flame retardant thermoplastic that can withstand high-impact
– Meets UL924, NFPA101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA illumination standards.
– Damp location listed to work in environment from 32 degrees F to 122 degrees F
– 2-year limited warranty
LED 2-HEAD Emergency Light fixture provides 90 minutes of back up light with rechargeable Ni-Cad battery
EXTREMELY BRIGHT LEDS provide light when most needed and only require 2 watts to power
ADJUSTABLE HEAD allows you to point the fixture to the area that needs light the most when power goes out. Provides maximum flexibility when deciding where to install
HIGHLY RATED FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS – UL and damp location listed along with meeting UL924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Standards.
STRONG AND DURABLE Housing is made of impact resistant and flame retardant thermoplastic to be prepared for emergency conditions