BLUE TWIST-ON Wire Connector P2 Type is the Industry Standard for Electrical Wiring
Color Coded Screw on wire Connectors for Quick Assembly, UL and CSA Listed 300V
Packaged bag of 100 pcs.
Wire combinations: #22 thru 14 AWG
• Fixed Precise Conical Wire Spring, No Pre-Twisting of Conductors is Required – Spring Creates its Own Thread
• Reusable Screw on Wire Connector Threads On or Off splice for fast and easy circuit changes and additions
• Ribbed-Cap Provides a more Secure Grip and faster fingertip starts even when hands become slippery
• Deep Skirt Wire Entry Provides Protection from Flash-Over and Shorts
• Threaded Funnel Entry Guides Wire Into Connector Cleanly without Strand Splaying
• Temperature Rated at 221°F (105°C) maximum
• Tough, UL 94V-2 Flame Retardant Shell will not crack or break, even when applied to maximum wire combinations under extreme pressure
VOLTAGE RATING: 300V Max.
• UL and CSA Listed, CQC Certified
• Listed as a Pressure-Type Wire Connector on the following SOLID and/or STRANDED COPPER TO COPPER CONDUCTOR wire combinations
• Overall Dimensions: 0.69” H x 0.39” D
1. Turn off power before installing or removing connectors.
2. Strip solid wire 3/8” (9.5mm). For #16 and smaller wires, strip 1/2” (12.7mm).
3. Pre-twisting unnecessary. Hold stripped wires together with ends even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
4. Align any frayed strands or conductors.
5. Push wires into connector and screw on until two twists are visible in wires.
Amazon Protected Money-Back Satisfaction Guaranteed
HIGH QUALITY Blue Wire Connector for Wire combinations No. 22 through 14 gauge
For use in Electrical Appliances, Lighting, and Building Wiring
Color-Coded for Easy Size Selection – Reusable for Easy Circuit Changes and Additions
Tough, UL 94V-2 Flame Retardant Shell will not Crack or Break, even when applied to maximum wire combinations under extreme pressure
UL and CSA Listed 300V Max. Temperature Rated at 221°F (105°C) Max